BODYARTJAPAN/BODYARTWEBSTORE is committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website and browse without providing personal details. During your visit to the website, you remain anonymous unless you have logged onto your account.
If you have any comments or suggestions, it is our pleasure to acknowledge them. Please email us at email@example.com.
A. Collection of Personal Information
What information do we collect?
When you create an account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address;
- Email Address;
- Telephone Number;
- Mobile Number;
- Date of Birth;
Yet, we do not sell, share or trade the collected customer’s personal information with third parties. Your personal information is only for internal use.
How do we collect your personal information?
Personal information is collected online through several interaction points.
The interaction points include:
- Browsing our site;
- Saving an item;
- Registering on our website;
- Logging onto your account;
- Placing an order;
- Contacting our customer service
How may we use your personal information?
The personal information we collect from you will be used in the following ways:
- To deliver the product(s) you make purchase on in which your name, address and phone number may be passed to a courier or supplier.
- To update you on your delivery of the product(s)
- To process your order(s) and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website on your request
- To verify and carry out financial transactions related to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics and preferences
- To send you information we think that may be useful to you including information about our marketing or promotional campaigns, products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. We are committed to complying with the Privacy Act.
How do we secure your personal information?
We guarantee that all information collected will be safely and confidentially handled. We restrict any access to your personal information by technology products and we will only retain your personal information within a reasonable period. We will erase the record after that.
B. Manage your account
Your actual order details may be stored with us in your personal account but for security reasons, we cannot retrieve directly. Thus, you should treat the personal access data confidentially and make it unavailable to unauthorized third parties. We do not assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
C. Collection of Computer Data
When you visit our website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within our website you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Established: December 15, 2016
Amended: December 15, 2016